PowerPoint 2013 Essentials
Schools ICT are offering a number of e-learning courses for school staff to access online at their convenience. Please follow this link for more information.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Essentials course guides students through typical PowerPoint use and shows them how to get the most out of PowerPoint features to work effectively and efficiently with templates, themes, and styles.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Creating and Managing Presentations
- Using PowerPoint Templates, Themes, and Backgrounds
- Using Slide Masters
- Presentation Options and Views
- Configuring and Presenting Slideshows
- Creating, Inserting, and Formatting Slides
- Working with Slide Elements and Style
- Ordering and Grouping Shapes and Slides
- Using Layouts
- Working and Modifying Text, Tables, Charts, and SmartArt, Photos, and Images
- Inserting and Formatting Media
- Working with Transitions and Animations
- Protecting and Sharing Presentations
- Managing Reviews
For more information please contact the Events Team on 01609 536040 or email us by clicking on this link.