Over the weekend, many schools have been subject to a widespread phishing attempt. Many schools have forwarded on the email to our helpdesk staff to ask for assistance.
Tuesday 26 June, Wetherby Racecourse.
Primary School Session in the morning. Secondary Schools session in the afternoon
- Take a look at some of the new functionality in ParentPay
- Get the most from ParentPay with our Top Tips
- Ask an expert (ParentPay / Schools ICT teams)
- Share best practice with other ParentPay schools
- Discuss any ideas or requests in the Q&A session
Download the brochure for further details
The introduction of GDPR has highlighted the need to ensure any personal data you hold is secure.
There are a number of ways you can keep the data you hold secure but accessible from outside the school including Office 365, Windows 10 with BitLocker, and encrypted memory sticks.