Free Bromcom Schools User Group Meeting
Schools ICT are hosting the first of what hopefully be regular Bromcom Schools User Group Meetings. This is to be held on Tuesday 14th November 10:00 – 12:00 at County Hall, Northallerton, DL7 8SB.
Bromcom will be giving all the software news and presentations but a representative from Schools ICT will also be present.
The agenda for the session is as follows:
- Attendance Analysis
- Reporting via disadvantage students
- Reporting on persistent absence
- Discussions on previous year’s attendance
- Behaviour Analysis
- Creating Ad-Hoc Reports
- New features in the latest update
- What's coming in future updates
- Your questions answered
A copy of the agenda can also be downloaded from the link below: