Schools ICT are hosting the first of what hopefully be regular Bromcom Schools User Group Meetings. This is to be held on Tuesday 14th November 10:00 – 12:00 at County Hall, Northallerton, DL7 8SB.
Bromcom will be giving all the software news and presentations but a representative from Schools ICT will also be present.
The agenda for the session is as follows:
- Attendance Analysis
- Reporting via disadvantage students
- Reporting on persistent absence
- Discussions on previous year’s attendance
- Behaviour Analysis
- Creating Ad-Hoc Reports
- New features in the latest update
- What's coming in future updates
- Your questions answered
A copy of the agenda can also be downloaded from the link below: