Groupcall - For Academies: How to Install Groupcall Exporter for Facility (CMIS)
Relates to Windows XP / 7 / 2003 / 2008 R2 / 2012
The following article explains how to install Groupcall Xporter v5 for SERCO Facility (CMIS) for Academies that have a data sharing agreement with North Yorkshire County Council. Please install on the server on which you run SIMS. The server will require internet access.
Installing Groupcall Xporter
- Download and run the Groupcall Xporter Installer . If this link does not work please got to http://www.groupcall.co.uk/Download and select the Groupcall Xporter V5 Installer / Upgrader
- Click Run on the File Download - Security Warning window / Pop-up. If using Firefox you may need to save the file first and then run it.
- Click Run on the Internet Explorer - Security Warning window / Pop-up.
- Click Next to accept the default installation location
- Enter Contact Details. Click Next.
- Select Facility CMIS and click Next
- Click Install
- Enter the path to the CDB file. If this file is shared across the network you can just put the path in to that share. If not, you may want to copy the CDB file into the Xporter folder and use it from there.
Enter an administrative username and password for the CMIS data base you are connecting to.
- You will see confirmation of the data base that you have connected to if the connection is successful
- Please enter your School Details.