Last updated: 19-11-2018
- Using a web browser, (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera) go to https://portal.office365.com
- Sign in using your email address and your initial login password. For example
Initial password: Bafu2630
You will be asked to change your password.
- Your new password must be longer than 7 characters in length, and a mixture of numbers and upper and lower case letters to create a strong password. For more information about choosing a good password please see Password policy recommendations for Office 365
You need to enter your initial password in the top box then your chosen password in the lower two boxes.
- Click the save button to continue.
- Once you have successfully changed your password, you will be asked to log back in.
- Enter in your new password, and then click the Sign in.
- On the Outlook Web App, you are required to select your Language and Time Zone
Select the (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Time zone.
- Then click Save
For more information on using Outlook E-mail in Office 365 see Basic User Guide - Outlook Mail
For more information about using OneDrive to store your files in Office 365 see OneDrive - An Introduction