- Sign in to Outlook.com and select Settings > View all Outlook settings at the top of the page.
- Select Mail >Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, type your signature and use the available formatting options to change its appearance.
- If you want your signature to appear at the bottom of all new email messages that you compose, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box.
- If you want your signature to appear on messages that you forward or reply to, select the Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to check box.
- If you don’t select these options, you can manually add your signature to a selected message. For details, see Manually add your signature to a new message.
- Note: You can have only one signature per account.
- Select Save when you're done.
- Note: You can always return to the Compose and reply page and select or clear the check box for automatically including your signature.
Manually add your signature to a new message
If you've created a signature, but didn't choose to automatically add it to all outgoing messages, you can add it later when you write an email message.
- Go to your mailbox and choose New message.
- Type your message, and then choose > Insert signature at the bottom of the compose pane.
- When your email message is ready, choose Send.