Subscribe for e-newsletter
Schools ICT helps to deliver and support the use of Microsoft’s Office 365 e-mail solution, Outlook, to schools in North Yorkshire. As part of Office 365, schools get a highly reliable and fully featured e-mail and calendaring system. Schools can either use Outlook on the web, by logging into Office 365 with their web browser, or they can use the desktop Outlook e-mail client, or the Outlook mobile app, available as part of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
By using Outlook as part of Office 365 with Schools ICT, schools get:
- Anytime, anywhere access to e-mail.
- E-mail addresses for all members of staff and all pupils, if so desired.
- Personal and shared calendars
- Secure e-mail (requires additional setup by Schools ICT)
- Unlimited e-mail archiving (requires additional setup by Schools ICT)
- Office 365's built in protection from spam and malicious software
- Telephone and Remote support
Schools ICT has been supporting Office 365 since it was first released by Microsoft. We have years of experience helping schools of all shapes and sizes to make the most of Office 365.
If you'd like to find out more about Schools ICT's e-mail offering as part of Office 365 then please get in touch via our contact page