Join North Yorkshire Education Service (NYES), Schools ICT and School Improvement Service for a celebration of Tech & Teach and spend the day exploring EdTech, through the eyes of the EEF’s ‘Using Digital Technology to Improve Learning’ and the 'three I’s of Ofsted' a recommended approach to using digital technology to improve learning. Get this right and you’ll learn how EdTech can:
- help teaching & learning
- be engaging & motivating
- increase retention of ideas & knowledge
- improve assessment & feedback
The day will feature:
- Influential Leaders sharing best practice in EdTech
- Inspirational workshops exploring how technology can improve learning
- Innovative technology solutions from product pioneers
Who should come along?
The conference provides excellent opportunities for professional development for:
- Headteachers, Principals and Governors
- ICT or Computing Co-ordinators
- School Network Managers
- School Business Managers
- School Administrators with ICT systems responsibility.
What's in it for me?
Learn how EdTech can:
- Increase the effective retention of ideas and knowledge
- Be used to maximise the effectiveness of teachers
- Improve teacher wellbeing through a smarter approach to working
- Support access to learning opportunities with 24/7 resource availability
- Provide interactive tools for improving understanding and enable working at a greater depth
- Develop increased engagement and motivation in your classroom
- Improve the quality and speed at which pupils receive personalised assessment and feedback
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of our partners, places are free for delegates.
Booking is open via NYES SLA http://www.nyestraining.co.uk/Event/104840
So come along and join us for a celebration of all things Techy