|Thu Apr 04 @ 9:30AM - 12:30PM|
SIMS Office User - Further Skills
Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course had been designed to help school administrators learn best practice in managing school data in SIMS. The areas covered include:
* identifying and correcting duplicated data
* customising correspondance
* creating user defined groups for correspondence and tracking purposes
* creating user defined fields to record data specific to your school
* managing agents and agencies
* using a range of bulk update processes
* reporting on and deleting data in line with GDPR requirements
Delegates will leave the course with further knowledge of SIMS office use and should be able to return to school and improve the data quality held in SIMS.
Administrative staff or data managers with responsibility for the quality of the data held in SIMS for internal and school census requirements.
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.<https://schoolsict.co.uk/contact-us>