|Thu Nov 26 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Options Online
|Tue Dec 01 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Extended Reporting
|Thu Dec 03 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
|Tue Jan 12 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Spring School Census
|Wed Jan 13 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Spring School Census
|Thu Jan 14 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Spring School Census
Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course covers using Nova-T6 in the production of the school timetable and explores the process from populating the module with core data (rooms, staff, and subjects) to submitting the completed timetable to SIMS
This course will look at:
This course covers using Nova-T6 in the production of the school timetable. It be delivered over 6 remote sessions on separate days. Each session will run for approximately 2.5 hours.
Session 1 will cover:
- Starting Nova-T6
- Base Data
- The Cycle Process
- The Curriculum Model including creating blocks
Session 2 will cover:
- Curriculum Model from Extra Bands
- Resourcing Classes
- Session Lengths
Session 3 will cover:
- Non Class Codes
- Preparation for scheduling
Session 4 will cover:
- Preparation for scheduling from Combing Chart onwards
- Scheduling Process
Session 5 will cover:
- The Scheduling Process
- Timetables and Editing
Session 6 will cover:
- Tools and Reports
- Links between Nova-T6 and SIMS
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- enter and edit basic timetable data including the cycle, teachers, rooms and subjects
- create, modify and cost a curriculum plan
- attach resources including teachers, rooms and facilities to classes
- deal with part-time staff
- run feasibility checks on the structure
- schedule blocks and classes both manually and automatically
- room the timetable
- edit and print the evolving timetable
- transfer the timetable to SIMS.
School staff with responsibility for constructing a school timetable. Prior knowledge of timetable principles is desirable. Prior knowledge of Nova-T6 is not required.
£60 per delegate per session (£360 total) - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.