|Tue Dec 01 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Extended Reporting
|Thu Dec 03 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
|Tue Jan 12 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Spring School Census
|Wed Jan 13 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Spring School Census
|Thu Jan 14 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Spring School Census
|Tue Jan 26 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
|Thu Jan 28 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: New User
Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course will further develop your report designing skills in SIMS, enabling you to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats. The use of sub-reports where pupils have many pieces of data attached to them, for example contacts, is looked at along with creating user defined templates in Word, Rich Text Format reports, reports from different focuses and outputting to Excel.
This course will look at:
This course will further develop your report designing skills in SIMS, enabling you to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats. The course will:
- enable you to produce more complicated lists and mail merged documents
- show you how to modify templates to adjust the appearance of reports including the incorporation of headed paper
- develop the use of RTF output
- explore cross-modular links in the data
- use different focuses as the starting point for reports
- develop the use of Excel
- extend the use of the analysis tool.
By the end of the course you will have a clear understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS and be able to:
- create Word templates
- report using sub-reports
- understand why you would use a Rich Text Format (RTF) report
- report using report inserts
- report on user defined groups
- understand different focuses and create reports using them
- export reports to Excel.
Delegates must have a basic knowledge of reporting and be able to create basic reports in SIMS.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.