|Tue Apr 13 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
|Thu Apr 15 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
|Tue Apr 20 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Office User Further Skills
|Tue Apr 27 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Extended Reporting
|Tue May 11 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Summer School Census
|Wed May 12 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Summer School Census
|Thu May 13 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Summer School Census
|Tue May 25 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Key Stage Data Returns
|Wed May 26 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Key Stage Data Returns
|Thu May 27 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Key Stage Data Returns
Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course looks at the Bromcom Reporting module and the various ways information can be extracted from the system. It will also examine the inbuilt functionality to schedule and share reports.
This course will look at:
This course provides an introduction to the reporting capabilities in Bromcom. It will cover:
- Built in reports
- Student List reporting
- Using the Ad-hoc report builder to create Quick, Table and Matrix reports
- Applying report filters
- Importing/exporting reports
- Web merge reports
- Scheduling reports to run at set times
- Sending reports to MyChildAtSchool (MCAS)
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- run built-in reports
- create student list reports
- use the ad-hoc report builder to create Quick, Table and Matrix reports
- create web merge Microsoft Word based reports
- schedule reports to run at set times
- share reports with parents via MyChildAtSchool
School staff who use Bromcom.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.