|Thu May 13 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Summer School Census
|Tue May 25 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Key Stage Data Returns
|Wed May 26 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Key Stage Data Returns
|Thu May 27 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Key Stage Data Returns
|Tue Jun 08 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Preparing for the new school year (Secondary)
|Tue Jun 15 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Preparing for the new school year
|Thu Jun 17 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Bromcom: Preparing for the new school year
|Tue Jun 22 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
Scholarpack: Preparing for the new school year
|Tue Jul 06 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Managing results day
|Thu Jul 08 @ 9:30AM - 12:00PM|
SIMS: Maintaining the Timetable
Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course covers the pastoral and academic tasks that must be completed at the end of the academic year by secondary schools using SIMS. It will be beneficial for those responsible for completing the year end procedures.
This course will look at:
This course aims to cover the activities necessary to prepare SIMS for the new school year. It will cover:
- creating a new academic year
- setting up admissions groups
- importing new student data to those groups
- allocating students to pastoral groups
- assignment of students to classes in the new school year
- producing student timetables
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- create a new academic year
- make pastoral structure adjustments
- perform the pastoral promotion
- run new intake routines including admissions transfer file (ATF) and common transfer file (CTF)
- create academic structures in the new academic year
- allocate students to bands and classes
- print timetables from SIMS
- process leavers
- carry out general housekeeping
Delegates should have an understanding of the school’s pastoral and curriculum structures and procedures.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.