Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course aims to demonstrate the procedures used in Nova-T6 and SIMS for maintaining the timetable over the entirety of an academic year.
This course will look at:
This course deals with how to change rooms and add a teacher or assistant, amend the timetable following staff changes, establish teacher and room carousels, implement communication between Nova-T6 and SQL, as well as using non-class codes (NCC).
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- change the room and teacher of a timetabled class
- add additional staff onto classes, as is the case with support
- deal with the arrival of new staff
- carousel teachers or rooms around classes in a block
- maintain the integrity of data between Nova-T and SIMS
- deal with an alternative curriculum
- add/edit additional non-teaching time to staff timetables (Non-Class Codes)
For staff with responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of the timetable
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.