Subscribe for e-newsletter
This course covers the use of Bromcom's Exams module to process exam results and produce analyses for A-Level/GCSE results day.
This course will look at:
This course covers all aspects of the exam results process including:
- setting up an exams embargo
- importing results and adding in non-EDI results
- generating candidate results sheets
- exporting exam results
- running exam grade analysis and class based reports
- using the Bromcom Analysis module and KS4 Performance Dashboard to obtain Headline statistics
Delegates with learn how to:
- set up an exam results embargo
- import exam results files
- add results where EDI files are not available
- discount exam results
- generate candidate results sheets
- email results to candidates
- publish results to the Student Portal
- run standard reports and analyses
- export results to Excel
- use the Bromcom Analysis module and KS4 Performance Dashboard to obtain Headline statistics
Exam officers and those staff responsible for processing exam results.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.