This course will look at:
This course is designed for staff new to the Exam Officers role. During the course we look at the examination procedures that are part of the role, and how Bromcom's Examination module can be used to administer and manage external exams. This includes:
- Module configuration
- Creating exam season patterns and seasons
- Setting active Exam Boards
- Importing and reviewing basedata
- Managing Candidates and Access Arrangements
- Assigning Exam & UCI Numbers
- Exam entries and amendments
- Defining Exam Rooms
- Seating Organisation
By the end of the course you will be able to use Bromcom's Examination module to:
- setup appropriate exam seasons and manage exam candidates
- import exam base data
- enter candidates for exams and submit entries to exam boards via electronic data interchange (EDI)
- use the module's seating organiser
School staff who have not used Bromcom's Examination module before, or who need a refresher of the basics.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.