This course will look at:
Bromcom Cover deals with arranging cover for absent classroom staff. This course will show you how to set up and use Bromcom Cover to record staff absence and make cover arrangements, how to record Supply Agencies and Supply Staff, and run various reports including Cover sheets and staff absence analyses.
By the end of this course you will be able to use Bromcom Cover to:
- add staff absences and room closures to the cover diary and provide appropriate cover
- define classes that do not require cover or should be suspended
- book and use supply staff and agencies
- publish cover arrangements
- produce absence and cover statistics
Staff who are responsible for administering and managing cover arrangements in school.
£60 per delegate - remote delivery via Microsoft Teams.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations must be notified to the Event Co-ordinator at least 5 days prior to the booked date or course commencing.
Should notification not be received we reserve the right to charge full price or retain course fees.
Contact for further information
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.