Subscribe for e-newsletter
This 2 hour training session covers the main areas of Office 365 used on a day to day basis. It is ideal for members of staff that require training in the general use of Office 365 in order to become more familiar with its core functionality.
This course will look at:
- Outlook Webmail - including day to day management of mail, file attachments, signatures, appearance customisation.
- Calendars - including organising events, additional calendars, sharing calendars.
- Skype for Business - including instant messaging, video/voice chat, screen presenting.
- OneDrive - including uploading files, organising folders and sharing files.
- Groups - introduction to team collaboration including group discussions, calendar and a shared document library.
By the end of this course you will have learnt how to make the most of the core functionality of mail, calendars and file storage in Office 365. This will give you the skills to be able to work flexibly from multiple school sites or home.
New users to Office 365, or users that have only used it for e-mail but would like to learn how to store and share files in Office 365 and make better use of Office 365 for communication.
|On-site. This is a 2 hour session delivered at your school, at a time and date convenient for you. The school will need to provide internet access, and computers for delegates. Schools ICT can provide a projector if required.||
|County Hall Based. This is a 2 hour session delivered at County Hall. Please see the North Yorkshire Education Services Training and Events website for available dates and times.||£75 per delegate|
Remote Training. This is a one to one course delivered via a remote support session to the delegate's computer. This course can be delivered at a time and date to suit the delegate. While we would expect to deliver the course content as outlined above, the course can be tailored to more individual requirements if required, for example skipping certain topics.
|£45 per hour|
If you would like to enquire about on-site or remote training please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.