This course will provide insight into each area of ParentPay which will enable a new school administrator in a Primary School to run day to day tasks.
The course will cover:
- Marketing & Communicating to Parents;
- Setting up New Managers
- Checking and Editing Pupil Meal Service & Assigning Pupils
- Looking at Meal Types
- Communication Area
- Setting up Groups
- Manually Recording Attendance / Attendance Reports
- Setting Up Payment Items e.g. Trips
- Dealing with Cash & Cheques / Reports
- Banking Cash & Cheques in ParentPay
- How to Record Subsidised Trips
Lunch will be provided.
This is a full day course and lunch will be provided. Delegates will leave the course with a good working knowledge and understanding of how to use ParentPay in a school office. The course is aimed at new administrators already using ParentPay in a Primary School but without any official training.
For information about course dates and venues, please follow this link.
For more information please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or email us by clicking here.