The ICT Hardware Repair package has been designed to give you the confidence that professional help is only a phone call away.
The parts and labour inclusive repair service will endeavour to fix the fault on site using genuine replacement parts. For more serious issues we may need to bring the equipment to our “digital hospital” at Schools ICT HQ located in County Hall, Northallerton. Included in the service is dismantling, collection, return and reassembly of your equipment.
- Help desk support (phone, email, web)
- Hardware fault diagnostic tools
- Fast response time
- On site visit from a qualified and experienced technician
- Fully equipped workshop for spares and repairs
- Manufacturer warranty management*
- PCs and Laptops
- iPads and iPod Touch
- Servers, server backup devices & UPS
- Switches and network infrastructure - wired and wireless
- Printers including multi-function print/scan/fax
The annual cost of service is based on a fixed sum and a per pupil weighting. Current prices can be found on North Yorkshire Education Services within the Schools ICT Services area. http://nyeducationservices.co.uk
For more information on any of our support options, or to arrange an informal discussion around your particular needs please contact Schools ICT on 01609 536086 or talk to your North Yorkshire Education Services Relationship Manager.