Schools ICT offers support contracts to Schools to assist with the ParentPay income management software.
Parents should contact their School for help and support
If further problems arise please contact ParentPay using the link below:
We have helped many schools set up and run ParentPay modules and regularly run user groups for administrators. Staff can help with checking set up, implementation and making the best use of ParentPay.
- personal, dedicated and friendly support from the people who know you and your school
- thorough and practical knowledge of all aspects of ParentPay set up and operation
- ability to remotely link to the schools computers for immediate problem solving
- email and web forms for out of hours call logging
- backing of the general Schools ICT help desk for logging calls and raising help requests
- FREE calls from Titan/HTS phones
For schools that buy our Software and Infrastructure Service there is a significant discount to the annual fee.
Current prices can be found on North Yorkshire Education Services within the Schools ICT Services area. http://nyeducationservices.co.uk
For general information Schools considering a contract should call Schools ICT on 01609 53 6086 and ask for ParentPay support.