Internet and Email Services
Schools ICT will work with you to deliver a package of support for your school which includes:
- A suitable Broadband connection
- Online Security and filtering
- Help Desk Support
- Options for a Hosted Telephone System
- Options for Website Hosting [link to the sub page - Cirrus DNS and Website Hosting]
Read our simple guide introducing what you need to know when choosing the best option. Schools ICT will help you pick the right product call us on 01609 536068.
Our approach is different to that of a commercial internet provider – we are driven by improving outcomes for young people in North Yorkshire – working with schools to ensure that their IT systems enable them to function effectively both in a learning and office environment.
We look at the bigger picture of current and future IT needs for your school, alongside external factors like on-going improvements to Broadband access in North Yorkshire.
We have worked with North Yorkshire schools for over 25 years. We offer North Yorkshire based help desk support for SLA members and the option of technician support for your whole IT system - whether you need support with your phone, internet connection, hardware or software.
Schools ICT work with you to fully assess the needs of your school and supply the most suitable support package for today and the future.
Our range of broadband packages includes:
- ADSL, basic access to the intranet over a phone line for schools where super-fast broadband is on its way
- Schools ISP, Schools ISP light, highly resilient internet connection offering guaranteed uncontended bandwidth speed, which can flex to fully meet requirements. This service also includes additional components, including internet filtering via the Smoothwall UTM device. More information can be found by reading this brochure
- Direct 10, 100 & 200, guaranteed uncontended bandwidth speed for both upload and download with speeds of 10mps, 100mps or 200mps
To find out which product your schools is currently able to receive log into SmartSolutions Online and visit the Broadband pages. http://smartsolutions.northyorks.gov.uk
To find out more about our Cirrus website services please visit our dedicated pages here.